Tuesday, June 30, 2009

clean clean clean

Another day of cleaning, well not the whole day just a couple of hours. I cleaned my bathroom and dining room. Also vacuumed and swept the living room. Now just waiting for dinner to be done so I can sit and relax. Here are some pictures of my living room and bath room:

I love having a large living room with the wrap around couch. There is plenty of floor space. I don't like not having a window on the wall opposite of the love seat that opens. It would be great to have a breeze.
I want/need a bigger bathroom. Having no counter space sucks. You can barely more around in there I swear. Oh and the green sick and tub with pink and yellow walls has got to go. I will not be getting a house with green sinks/tub.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.