Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Packing

I have been packing up my place for the past 2 weeks or so. I never realized how much stuff I have. I have thrown out quite a bit that I don't use and/or don't want. I have stuff that I may get rid of after I move in and decide if I have a place/room for it. Plus I have stuff that I want to see at a garage sale next year. So much crap to move. I can't wait to be out of this duplex and into our own house. December can't come soon enough.

Things I am not going to miss about the duplex:
1- the bugs, they aren't here all the time but I hate them.
2- the landlords sister who lives next door and complains about everything.
3- the small bathroom, there is barely enough room for one
4- green tub, sink, and kitchen sink. eww
5- the leaky roof, landlord can't figure out why it is leaking
6- being about to park where I want, parking is on the other side of the house and you can't park in the driveway.
7- loud lady upstairs, you hear everything she does, and where she walks.
I could keep going but I will stop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.