Friday, October 30, 2009

Celebration Dinner and Weekend Plans

As a celebration for finally signing papers for the house, and officially being homeowners we decided to go out to dinner at Red Lobster. They still have the "All You Can Eat Shrimp" going on until November 9th. My husband is a huge fan of seafood and his favorite restaurant is Red Lobster. Since last night was probably the last time we are going out to eat for a little while, i thought it would be a good choice.



It may be Halloween weekend, but I don't really have anything Halloween-ish planed. Tonight (Friday) I work til 8, and then I have to work in the morning. So I don't plan on going out anywhere. But I do plan on
- Folding and Putting Away Laundry
- Baking Cookies

Saturday I have to work til 6, Trick or Treating is from 6 to 7:30, I should be home in time to see some of the cute little trick or treaters.
- first aid and safety homework
-pay bills
- file papers

Sunday I work from 11 to 4.
- math homework

I am going to try and have a nice relaxing weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.