Hey! Thanks for stopping by All Adrienne. I am Adrienne and I’m married to David. We have a precious little girl, Aubriella who was born on October 2. I work full time as a cosmetologist, and part time at Dunkin Donuts. I am also a part time college student, and a weekend race car pit crew member. I enjoy cooking, baking, cleaning, watching tv, reading, shopping, blogging … I’m loving life and the path I am going down.
1. What phrase, or phrases, do you say a lot (holy cow, geez, seriously?)
OMG, really. I think those are the only two I say a lot. OMG also sometimes comes out as O My G. I am weird I know.
2. Swimming: Are you a kamikaze off the boat, take the plunge from the deep end, or a gradual, slow submersion from the shore or shallow end kind of person?
Depending on where we are and the water temperature. Usually at the pool I will jump in to get wet real quick, but in the lake or ocean I do the slow gradual submersion, that is unless I am on a boat then I jump right in.
3. Have any tattoos? If not, what would you get?
I currently don't have any. I do want a frog on my ankle, but haven't picked the exact frog yet. Also my sister and I have talked about getting matching butterfly tattoos on our shoulders that say "sisters". I just haven't gotten the guts to go get them yet.
4. What is your favorite tree?
I have no idea. If I had to pick one I would pick a pine tree cause they smell good.
5. Two pronged question: What is your favorite non-physical thing about your spouse? What is your favorite physical thing about your spouse or significant other?
My favorite non-physical thing about my husband is his loving and caring.
My favorite physical thing is his smile/lips. When we started dating we always use to joke that he had the perfect lips, like the wax ones you see for halloween. Now if you were to ask him what he thought was my favorite physical feature about him would be his height. He is about a foot and a half taller than me. Another one of our jokes is I married him just for his height.