Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kitcken mess

A few weekends ago when my parents and sister where away I took some time to organize, clean, arrange, etc. the kitchen. Everything has its own place but no one likes to put it back where it goes. I am to blame for it too. But I do step up and do something about it. If you left my sister in charge of dishes they would sit in the sink over flowing until there were no more clean dishes. That completely drives me nuts. We have a dish washer. If the dishwasher is empty or has dirty dishes in it put your dirty dish in the proper place in the dishwasher instead of the sink. It takes maybe an extra 10 seconds. Here are some before photos: sorry so blurry


After a litttle bit of rearranging, throwing away, putting away, and cleaning. Here is the final results:



Now this is my next project. This is all stuff that I brought out of my pantry. There really isn't anywhere to put it since I somewhat don't want to mix it with my parents and I use it regularly. Can't promise when I will get to it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.