Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tv addict

The first step to recovery is admitting you have an addiction. I have a tv addicition. At times my life revolves around whats on tv. It was so much easier when I had a dvr so I could just record what I wanted to watch and just watch it when I had time. Now that I am back with my parents for a few months I don't have my dvr. I miss Rachael Ray and the Doctors everyday. Usually I am at work when they are on. I have learned that the other shows I watch if I am not home to watch them I can catch them online in a few days. I really need a life besides the tv. Here is my tv schedule
Monday-
8pm House


9pm Gossip Girl


Tuesday-
8pm 90210

9pm Melrose Place


Wednesday-
9pm Giuliana and Bill

10pm Eastwick


Thursday-
8pm Vampire Diaries


Friday-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.