The blogs of Mama M and Keely have started a 60 day Blog Hop challenge called "Hot and Healthy thru the Holidays" to get everyone ready for the New Year. Each week there will be fitness goals and fitness tips posted by Keely, and Mama M will be posting healthy tips. If you want to join in the the Blog Hop check out their blogs for more details.
Each week I will be posting how I did with this weeks fitness goals. Also what I did that I regret, such as ate, etc.
I have decided to particpate in the Blog Hop for a few different reasons
- I love to eat to much, having diner after 8pm has to stop.
- I have a horrible habit of munching all day long.
- I need some sort of motivation to get my but in gear.
- I can't keep thinking I will lose weight after I have a baby, cause who knows when the baby is going to happen.
- I want to feel better about myself.
- I want to look better for my husband.
- I would like to fit in my pants better.
This weeks fitness goal is: 30 minutes of cardio 5 times a week
Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bars
6 years ago