Sunday, December 20, 2009

getting to know you part 2

I stole this from Keely over at MannLand
1. Middle name?
Rochelle

2. What do you think is your best asset (physical)?
my boobs

3. If you could only eat one type of cuisine for a year, what would it be (Mexican, American,Chinese..etc.)?
american

4. Walmart or Target?
hmm I would say Target even though I shop  at Walmart more.

5. Favorite State besides the one you live in?
North Carolina,  and Florida

6. What side of the bed do you sleep on, left or right?
switches back and forth

7. King or Queen size bed?
queen but we want a king

8. Beer or wine?
wine

9. Water..ice-cold or room temp?
ice cold

10. Christmas..love it or hate it?
love it

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always had a Queen until I met Hubby. One evening he went to roll over and fell off the side of the bed onto the floor (wish I was kidding, but im not). It was then and there we both agreed we would have to have a King or the marriage was off!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.