Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Sister and I

I have an older sister. Sarah is 27 and I am 24. We get mistaken a lot for twins. We are about the same height, (I am actually a little taller), size, I even cut her hair about the same length as mine. I do make sure our bangs go the opposite way though. We both have natural curly hair (mine is a little curlier). Lately I have been wearing my hair straight.
The other night for my sisters work christmas party she wanted her hair done. I was also going to the work xmas party with her. While we were there atleast 3 people mistaked me for her. Can you tell the difference? Would you think we were twins. You can obviously tell we are related. So which one I am? Take a guess. I will post the answer later tonight.


Anyways, now that we are older it doesn't bother us that people think we are twins. At times we actually play along with it. When we were younger it drove us nuts. We never wanted to dress a like, or even wear the same color. But I oh so want twins.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I would guess that you're in the red? But yes you definitely could pass for twins!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.