Friday, January 15, 2010

Five Question Friday

I'm back on the blog hop doing Mama M's Five Question Friday. Want to join in the blog hop go on over to Mama M's blog for all the details and the linky for the hop.

1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?

hmm, I had my moments. The worst that rings a bell right now is when my parents caught me smoking. (I no longer smoke just did it socially while in school)
2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Both. If I have to be I can be either. Normally I am a night person.
3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
I have a blackberry so I am a two handed texter.
4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
Independent
5. Are you a pet person?
Yes. I currently have a white fluffy bunny names Marshmellow. Eventually we will be getting 2 cats and a dog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.