Saturday, January 16, 2010

long weekend

I have one very long unheard of weekend. I had off yesterday (friday), today (saturday), and tomorrow (sunday). I am not complaining but wasn't expecting this at all. The plan was to get the house finished for the most part. That hasn't happened. I did organize some of my office, but that was the extent of what happened. Just means my list for tomorrow will be a lot longer. The one bad thing about having off all weekend means that I will have to work the next 7 days in a row at least. I did get to spend some time with my niece today though. She has watched Sleeping Beauty and Jungle Book so far. She is deciding on the third movie. She keeps organzing my disney movies.  I need another stand to hold all the dvd's I have so they are just currently on the ground.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.