Friday, February 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?

I hit a frog once in the driveway. It was dark and rainy and I didn't see it. I about cried.
2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
Usually pull
3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
Both. if I shared a room it was by choice and the other room was just a play room.
4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
wear the same thing, but can I wash it please
5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
Full House, I begged my parents to change my name is Michelle. It didn't work.

2 comments:

Mama M. said...

Full House...Joey was sooooo dreamy! Still is, actually! I love your little ribbon-y thing after your posts! Cute!!

Adrienne said...

I loved that show too..my parents did not though...they we so old school...lol we watched classics...

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.