Thursday, February 4, 2010

Weekly Weigh In


Week 3 Check In
I am only up 1 pound this week. So I have lost 1 pound from two weeks ago. I think that is good. Atleast I am not gaining anymore. I didn't weigh in last week so I have no idea if I had gained or lost anything.
I did well with the water goal and not eatting after 10 pm. I only exercised about 20 minutes all week. I did do a lot of going up and down the steps though. I haven't eatten the salad yet either.
I am going to change the way I am making my goals somewhat. Here are the new goals for this week
- Exercise to Jillian at least 5 minutes everyday
- Walk on treadmill atleast 10 minutes everyday
- Only fast food 1 day a week (if at all)
- Only out to dinner once a week (if at all)
- Eat 2 bowls of salad a week, either lunch or dinner

Hopefully this week will go better.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Glad I could bring the Macquarie story to you! And Miranda Kerr. She's pretty much the only girl I would go gay for, haha. I ain't afraid to say it!

Unknown said...

Jillian's a beast. Her 30 day shred is intense to put it nicely and I curse her name each time I *attempt it. Good luck next week!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.