Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday


It's time for Getting to Know You blog hope from Keely over at MannnLand5

1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?

Both. It depends who I am with and if you have anything to say. If you have something to say I will listen,  but if not I can talk your ear off.
2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?
Underwire all the way.

3. I wish I was.....?
hmm, taller. I am only 5'1'' on a good day.
4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?
I forgot they were on. Normally I only watch the music award shows and the red carpet, but I was outside in the garge when it started.
5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?
After usually
6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?
dishes, i just put in the dishwasher.

7. How much did you weigh at birth?
I dont know. I was small though either 5 or 6 lbs

8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?.
new comfortable flip flops

2 comments:

Ashley said...

flip flops! Today was so warm here, it got me excited for new sandals! :)
I have the awards on now...and they are kind of boring!

Holly said...

I'm with you on the taller thing! I swear I will be taller in my next life lol

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.