Wednesday, September 29, 2010

We got bees

I love the fall weather we are having. I am not loving what is coming along with it. Since it is getting cold outside all the bugs are trying to find a place to hide. I have had a fly in the truck for 3 days now, why hasn't it died yet.
While doing homework this morning I looked out the window and the basement and saw 3 bees flying around. I grab the fly swatter and a chair (so I can reach the window). I open the blinds and this is what I see.

Where the heck did they all come from. I killed atleast 10 before I left for work. When Dave got home from work he forgot he was suppose to look to see where they were coming from until it was dark out. So we will be doing that tomorrow.
Anyone else having bee problems?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.