Monday, October 18, 2010

Sweetest Day Weekend


This past Saturday was Sweetest Day. Here in Ohio is a holiday much like Valentine's Day. It is always the third Saturday in October. My father proposed to my mom 31 years ago on Sweetest Day.
For Sweetest Day Dave and I went out to Applesbees. Our one friend works there so we go there quite often to see her. It was not as busy as I expected but the Ohio State Football game was on at that time too. Unfortunately Ohio State lost to Wisconsin. To my husband it really is the end of the world.
On Sunday Dave and I went and saw Jackass in 3d. It was my first time seeing a movie in 3d. It was kinda neat. The movie was great. I can't tell you when the last time I laughed that hard was.
After the movie we went driving and enjoying the changing of the leaves. We ended up at an outlet mall. The mall had two new tool outlet stores. My husband was in heaven. He got a hammer, and a tool carrier. I got a flashlight and toolbox. I couldn't pass up the deals. Dave also got shoes at a shoe store while we were at the outlet too. After leaving the outlet we just ended up running the streets some more.
It was such a nice and relexing wedding together. I did have to work some on Saturday but the day went by pretty quick. I can't wait until next weekend to spend more time with my hubby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.