Tuesday, November 16, 2010

For the troops

I am big at helping others out, especially those in need. This past weekend I was going through all my news clipping coupons and do some searches online for coupons. I came across a header "Expired Coupons Help Military Families". I had to get more details. Certain military co-op operations centers accept coupons for up to six months past their printed expiration date. This sounded great to me. I clip so many coupons that I don't end up using, and I get so many that I won't use, why not put them to good use. Each month I am going to send my unused and expired coupons to a select locations.
If you would like details on how you can send your expired coupons to military families check out THIS link.
Since I am not a big fan of posts without photos. Here is all the coupons I have saved to send to the troops this month.



2 comments:

N said...

This is an awesome idea and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.

Ashley said...

oh that is a good idea. I have a folder of coupons and I always forget to bring them in the store!! I want to get better at coupon using!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.