Monday, December 6, 2010

Tree Chopping

This past weekend we continued our Christmas tradition of going to a tree farm and cutting down a real Christmas tree. Dave, his mom, our niece and I all went out on Saturday to go get one. We ended up going to the same spot we went last year. It was cold and snowy but fun.

We went knowing that our ceiling is only 8 feet so we couldn't get to big of a tree. Dave is 6'6'' so we planned on measuring up to his height. Obviously that didn't happen again this year. We ended up getting a big tree and coming home and cutting it shorter.

Me starting to cut down the tree.

 David really cutting down the tree.
My niece vacuuming up some pine needles




3 comments:

Ashley said...

Look at that FULL tree!!!

N said...

Hahah I love how your plans for getting a shorter tree were foiled.

Kristen said...

real trees seem so fun, I've never had one though! I'm always afraid of the mess and it dying before christmas!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.