Friday, July 22, 2011

Hot In Cleveland

It's been very hot in Cleveland and I don't mean the show. Hot and pregnant don't mix very well either. Due to the heat and only having a window air conditioning unit I have been spending all my time in my room. This really isn't anything to different it just sucks that if I wanted to go sit outside, which I normally do every day for a little bit, it is just to dang hott.
So how hot is hot? Today isn't as hot as yesterday but here are today's stats.

It suppose to stay hot and humid here for the next couple of days. It will be more air conditioning jumping and staying hydrated. I don't want/need to end up back in the hospital again because of the heat.

Friday- I work tonight, not so fun. Then get to come home and figure out some bills.
Saturday- Go pick up my crib. Work during the middle of the day from 2 to 6. Stop by a friends birthday party who I haven't seen in a while. Come home and get ready for Sunday.
Sunday- Work early in the morning. Come home and vacuum, take food out of the house, and get the house ready to be bombed. We have fleas and can't seem to get rid of them. We also have to bath the cats again and do the yard.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

last week was hot everywhere I think. IT was 100+ here on Friday. We Finally broke down and put ac in Thursday night.

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.