Monday, October 24, 2011

Falling Leaves

This past Saturday is was gorgeous outside. It wasn't to cold, fall is kicking in, and the leaves are changing colors. With being cooped up in the house all day with a newborn I wanted/needed to get out of the house for a little bit. David had to make a run out to work for something he forgot. We decided to go as a family and just take a drive. Instead of taking the main roads we ended up taking the back roads ands looking scenery and multi colored leaves. I was sure to feed Aubriella before we left since hubby works 40 minutes away. She also does very well in the car and normally sleeps the whole time.

After our drive and sight seeing David had plans in the garage. Aubriella and me decided to go hang out at my parents house. It gave me a little break since my parents enjoy holding and playing with her and don't get to see her to often. While there I decided to take a few pictures with their Halloween decorations. I also brought some leaves in the house and set up a little area in the rocking chair.
She kept "petting" the side of Caspers face.

I just love her face here.



1 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Gorgeous gal and love the coloring of trees~!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.