Saturday, July 25, 2009

Packing Sucks

I have determined I do not like packing for vacation. Atleast when we are going on a cruise. Since if I forget anything I am screwed. You can't got to Walmart when you are in the middle of the ocean. If the ship has it you I will have to pay boco bucks for it. I remember seeing last year a small travel since tube of toothpaste for over $3 at the ships gift shop.

I am spending my Saturday off work and no racing packing, cleaning, paying bills, etc. We leave this Friday so I want to get everything done since I work all week and I dont want to come home to a messy house. Atleast it is kinda crappy outside so I am not missing much out there.

Tonight for dinner is chicken with steamed broccoli and cheese rice. I plan to have it ready when loving husband gets home from work then we can go shopping for the rest of the odds and ends we need for our vacation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.