Friday, August 21, 2009

lazy

I have been so lazy since I have been home from vacation. I have been whole for two weeks now and still haven't completely unpacked. My house is a mess. I just dont feel like doing anything, and sleeping. It took me forever to catch up on my few shows that were dvr'd, I was just not in the mood. I really need to get my butt in gear.
It also doesn't help that I am working 6 days a week plus going to school 3 nights a week. This past Monday was horrible I was worked 8 hours then had school after that. I left the house at 8:30am, and didn't get home til around 9pm. When I got home I didn't want to do shit.
I really need to get motivated and get stuff done. We are still house hunting and the house is not going to pack itself either. Someone just kick me in the ass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.