Tuesday, September 22, 2009

plans for when we get the house

I have been thinking of what things I want to do differently, keep up with, change, etc. when we move into our new home and get situated. I dont want to say it is going to all happen right away... we will have to wait and see.
I will update this often, whenever I come up with another idea
1- Stick to a weekly dinner menu
2- Keep up with the Happy House challenge.
---------- Make the bed
---------- Empty the sink every night
---------- Clean the clutter
---------- Sweep the kitchen floor
---------- Sort the mail
---------- Spray the shower
---------- Write it down
3- Putting clothes in the dirty clothes basket
4- Putting clothes away after done washing
5- Do dishes nightly, i know this is in the happy house challenge, but I really am bad about this.
6- No shoes in the house
7- Clean out fridge once a week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.