Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend Recap

I had a nice, somewhat relaxing weekend.
 Friday night we had to finish getting the last couple things out of the duplex. We had the blow, jet ski's, and fish tank left. All that didn't take to long. We also had to yank a motor and trans out of a car we decided to get rid of. Luckily we had a nice neighbor who had a lift and everything we need in his garage that he let us borrow.
Saturday I had to work from 10- 6. That means I got to the race track late. Saturday was the last points night, next weekend is a full weekend of racing then we are done for the year. Here is a picture of our car.


Sunday I also had to work. After work my husband and I went to Olive Garden for their all you can eat pasta bowl. It was pretty good besides that mess I made on my shirt. I swear you can't take me anywhere without my feeding my boobs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.