Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Recap


This weekend didn't go as well as planned. I got lazy, husband got sick.
Friday night we ordered Pizza and just relaxed at home. Dave went to bed early cause he had to work on Saturday.
Saturday I slept in. When I got up I payed bills, watched tv, and played on the internet. I did most of my math homework, and didn't touch any of my first aid homework. I also cleaned/organized my bedroom, the bathroom, and the counters in the kitchen. I didn't make it to the bank, library, post office, or the kitchen cupboard. Those will all get done sometime this week.
Sunday all that really happened was I went to work. Dave was sick so we didn't go out to Red Lobster.We have rain checked for another date.
Oh and I got chocolate covered grapes for Sweetest Day. My favorite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.