Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Super Nanny- Book Review

I know I know I don't have any kids yet. I don't baby sit for a living, I am not a nanny, etc etc. But I was bored at work one day and started readying the "SuperNanny" by Jo Frost. It was laying around, one of my co-workers was reading it, she has a very cute little 3 year old son.


The book has a lot of good information. I recommend reading it before you have kids, or having problems with your children since sometimes it is harder for a change then it is to just to it automattically that way. I noticed a lot of things she mentioned in the book, like time out, discipline, that my parents did when I was younger.
I plan on keeping the book and putting in someplace handy once I have kids so I can just grab it and refresh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.