Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting to Know You

Keely's doing a little "Getting to Know You" blog hop swap. Want to join in check out Keely's blog at http://www.mannland5.com/

1. How old are you?

24


2.Where are you from and where do you live now?
Northern Ohio my whole life. I would love to move away, I don't see that happening anytime soon.
3. What music have you been diggin lately?
Christmas music. I want a hippo. Also liking me some Taylor Swift and Britney's new song. Miley is addicting.


4. Favorite food(s)?
any kind of chicken.

5. Single,married, divorced?
married for a 17 months, 2 weeks and 1 day.
6. Kids? If so, how many and how old?
none yet


7. What are 3 blogs you read daily?
I read way more than 3 blogs a day. My list is on the right hand side of my blog


8. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday tradition?
My husband and I started a new tradition last year. On christmas eve we are going to watch a christmas movie that we/I/him has never seen. Last year was a Christmas Story.


9. Lastly, if you're a blogger, how long have you been blogging and if you don't have one..how long have you been reading blogs?
I have been blogging since June of 2009.

2 comments:

Keely said...

I love A Christmas Story!

Thanks for playing..:-)

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Stopping by from Keely's!

First, I see your from Ohio-- me too!?!? Which part? Second, since you've seen A Christmas Story, did you know it was filmed in a Cleveland suburb?

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.