Monday, December 7, 2009

Passed

I had one of my finals tonight. I passed my final with a 93%. Which means I am officially American Red Cross First Aid and Safety certified. I also got my certificate from the American Heart Association for CPR.  I also passed the class with an A. I am so excited. This class has really made me rethink my career choice. I loved the class so much I may consider something in the nursing field after I get my Hospitality degree. I only have hopefully 3 more classes for the Hospitality degree so I want to finish it. I also don't know if it was the girls in the class that also made me like the class if it is really something I want to do with my life. So many decisions to make.
Anyways...
After the final half the class went out to the bar to celebrate and have a drink. I have one drink and one shot.

One final down, one to go. I have a math final tomorrow but I don't feel very confident about passing the final or the class. I am not a huge fan of the teacher and he isn't very organized to tell you how you're doing in the class or giving you back your assignments to keep track of everything you do yourself. Wish me luck...

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.