Hey! Thanks for stopping by All Adrienne. I am Adrienne and I’m married to David. We have a precious little girl, Aubriella who was born on October 2. I work full time as a cosmetologist, and part time at Dunkin Donuts. I am also a part time college student, and a weekend race car pit crew member. I enjoy cooking, baking, cleaning, watching tv, reading, shopping, blogging … I’m loving life and the path I am going down.
It's Friday. Time for the blog hop with Mama M. Want to join in Check out the My Little Life blog for all the details and to link up.
1. Would you ever vacation alone?
It would depend to where and what I had planned on doing. It is a little scary in today's work to wonder around a new place by yourself.
2. Do you go the speed limit?
No. I will admit it. Usually I am between 3 to 5 over on most roads. On the high way sometimes up to 10 over. I know I am bad.
3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
To keep record of what is going on in my life with TTC, buying a home, being married, starting a family, etc. I started my food blog to keep track of the recipes I try.
4. Where do you shop for yourself?
I don't shop for myself to often, but normally it is Walmart, Target, and Kohl's.
5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
Rascal Flats- take me there