Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting to Know You

Getting to know you brought to you from MannLand

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you..Who would you pick? Family members not included.

I would probably pick my friend JP. He is an eagle scout and would now how to live on the island with nothing.
2. Do you read celebrity gossip?
I am addicted to Perez Hilton, and People magazine.
3. Favorite show you're waching this season?
I can't choose. I am watching Gossip Girls, 90210, Melrose Place, House, Vampire Diaries, and more
4. How tall are you?
I'm short I am only 5'1''
5. What was the last book you read?
I just finished "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler


6. Flats or heels?
usually flats
7. If you had to choose one natural disaser to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?
Hurricane so I know in advance it is coming and can plan for it.
8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties?
Thong

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.