Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Girls Day Out

Yesterday I had a lunch date with my sister and a good friend. I hadn't seen my friend Misty in quite a while. We finally were able set a date that all three of us could get together, have lunch and exchange Christmas presents.  We ended up going to lunch at Bob Evan's. We were there for a good hour chatting, catching up, eatting, ...
I ordered a half turkey sandwich and bowl of vegetable soup. It was really good.
Here is Misty and my sister Sarah

Here is me being a dork taking a picture of myself.

Here are some other random photos from yesterday.


I had a blast. We both agreed we need to see each other more often and hang out like we use to.

1 comments:

Alissa said...

That looks like a fund day to me. I must be hungry because that sandwich/ fry combo looks so yummy right now.

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.