Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another Award

I was been awarded the Beautiful Blogger award again from Chelsea over at Mis Adventures In This Mama's Life. Thank you for this award.



Since I recently just received this award I am going to elimiate the passing on part. I did it once already. But I will give 7 random notes.

1- I am working on an Associates degree in applied Business in a focus on Hospitality Management. Yah that is long. otherwise known as a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
2- I have changed my mind atleast 10 times in the last month of what we want to do for vacation this year.
3- My second toes (index toes) are longer than my big toes.
4- I am very much a people person.
5- I love cutting hair.
6- I love the smell of racing fuel and burnt tires.
7- I use to drag race.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

yey for you! congrats! drag racing huh? Super cool!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.