Thursday, March 18, 2010

Car Cleaning

With spring like weather it means it's time to get out there and clean our vehicles. The other day I decided to detail in the inside of my F-150. Normally I
- wash the outside
- clean the windows
- remove all garbage
- vacuum carpet and seats
- wipe down dash.
I achieved two out of the four. I knew the truck wasn't going to get washed since we don't have a hose. I then realize I don't have a shop vac so I couldn't vacuum the carpet or seats. I also didn't have any windex so I couldn't do the windows. So far this wasn't going to well.
I did remove all the trash and anything that wasn't mine, didn't belong in there, had to do with racing etc. My husband wasn't very happy with me, I made him a nice big pile right inside the door of the garage. The way I see it I drive the truck 5 out of 7 days a week I don't need all this crap in there. Here is some of the crap I brought in the house and put away. I also put the cup holders in the dishwasher

Dusting and shining up the dash, door, and center console make a big different. I love the Black Magic spray with a wax sponge. It does wonders.
Yes I have a big yellow box truck in my driveway. We used it last year to pull the race car. We should/better be getting ride of it soon.

1 comments:

EmcogNEATO! said...

I'm a new Friday Follower, and this post has me motivated to do a little cleaning of my own. Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.