Friday, March 19, 2010

Never any fun and fun friday

Today I am taking my sister and her co-worker to the calling hours of one our local police officers. He was killed early this week. He also worked at the grocery store with my sister and her friend as secruity at nights. It is such a sad story, he is leaving behind his wife and 3 beautiful daughters. Not the kind of fun anyone looks forward to. I have never been to a police officer funeral but know it is going to be crazy busy so we are going early since I still have to work today. So sad.
But it is Friday let this Fun friday blog hopping begin
<Bea's Gift Baskets

Fill in the Blank with Lauren over at The little things we do...

1. Today I am wearing sa blue button up shirt, jeans and heels.


2. My favorite childhood food was burger king chicken sandwich and my favorite food now is anything homemade

3. A day that I am too busy to check out blogs is a day that I am to busy.

4. The last movie I saw was "My Best Friend's Girlfriend" and the next movie I want to see is "New Moon" ,well see it again I saw it once at the theatre
5. My favorite smell is my husband after a shower and putting on his cologne because it means we are going somewhere fun together.
6. A weird little quirk I have is I always have to drive. I hate other drivers. The only person I will drive with usually is my husband. Anyone else I volunteer.

7. When I take personality quizzes they always say the opposite of what I think I am.

My Little Life

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?

Nope, I live in a small town nothing good ever happens here. Well unless you count I saw the top of the presidents head.
2. What temperature do you keep your house?
In the Winter Master bedroom at 68, Main floor set at 65, but is 69 in there, and basement is set at 65 when I am cold i will turn the gas fireplace up to 70.
3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
yes

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
only have had one job

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
hmm i have no idea, maybe my wedding photos. my ring,


3 comments:

Freely Living Life said...

We are sorry to hear about the loss of your local police officer. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family during this difficult time. <3

We're back to wish you another fabulous Friday! May you find some interesting reads in the blog hop this week!

Sending you big ((hugs)) and wonderful weekend wishes! <3

Anonymous said...

So very sorry to hear about the loss.

We appreciate your link up with Friday Follow and I am now your blog follower.

Lynn

Holly said...

So sorry to hear about the loss of your local police officer. My thoughts are with the family.

To answer you question ICLW is short for International Comment Leaving Week here is a link for more info :)

http://www.stirrup-queens.com/2010/02/icomleavwe-march-2010/

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.