Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Home Renovation Ideas

We have only lived in our house for 2 and a half months. One day last week Dave and I went to Lowes and Home Depot to get some pricing and ideas of things we want to change, fix, etc. We come home and Dave started measuring and mock taping up where things would go. Dave wants to put a jacuzzi tub in our main bathroom. To do this we would have to move the toilet, sink, cupboard, etc. He really thinks this is do able. I keep telling him there are more important things that need to be done, changed, fixed before we think about redoing the bathroom, like the whole he put in the basement stairs wall, and the dryer that sounds like it is taking a shit. Men and their priorities. Atleast he is over adding on to the garage, since a 3 car isn't big enough.
Here are the photos of the bathroom with all the tape.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That's a lot of work just for a jucuzzi tub. But, the tub does sound nice and I'm sure you will love it if yall get it!

Kristen said...

I just moved in October and we have a jacuzzi tub now, I love it! Good luck with all the renovations!

Jessica said...

Good LucK! It is St Paddys week so maybe that will help!

Unknown said...

Good luck with renovations. And I'm sure if I owned, my boyfriend would also think first priority is a jacuzzi tub too :)

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.