Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cleaning Bug

I had off two days in a row. What is a girl to do. Clean the house. I started vacuum, scrubbing, dusting, organzing, etc. I have 3 rooms done only the rest of the house to go.
I finally got my husband to put together a bookshelf that had been sitting in the box for about four months. I put our dvd's in order on the shelfs. On the old shelf I put the series and disney movies. I also did the same thing with all our cd cases.


I feel better sitting in the living room and not seeing messes all over the place. Now if I could just get the throw rug to stay in the same spot and not drive me nuts.





1 comments:

Farah Jasmine said...

Isn't it amazing what happens if you just get your mind set on it!? Glad you finished it off! :) I say put a table on the rug! LOL

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.