Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend Recap


Where did the weekend go. I can't believe it is already the middle of August. College starts back up next week, summer is almost over, fall is around the corner, followed by the snow and Christmas.
- Friday night I worked til 9 then went over my husband's friends house to help him get the car ready for "Pinks". At the local drag strip the tv speed channel show "Pinks" will be filming an episode in a few weeks. Dave's buddy has a mustang they have been working on for 2 weeks getting it ready.
- Saturday I worked in the morning then went to the mall and out to the local Corn Fest. We ran into my in-laws and niece. I got sucked into riding the umbrella ride with my niece. She is only 3 and a half. I was a little skeptical at first wondering how she would do. She did great. She laugh and smiled the whole time. I wish I would have had my camera.
- Sunday I worked most of the day. While I was at work my husband bombed the basement for fleas. Our poor kitties have fleas. We only seem to find them in the basement so just bombed down there. So far so good.
-Monday I had off today aftering working the last 7 days in a row. I spend most of the day cleaning. It is a nice feeling though nothing stuff is put away and clean so I can sit here and relax the rest of the night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.