Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm Back

Wow it has been a long time since I have posted here. A lot has happened in the past few months. Where do I start.
- I have been lazy a lot. I haven't slacked on blogging, house work, yard work, and cooking. I need to get my butt back in gear and get stuff done.
- I had a quarter life crisis before my birthday. I wanted to ride in a convertible and on the back of a crotch rocket. I got the convertible ride but not the bike.
- I turned 25. and had a surprise birthday party.
- My husband, Dave and I had a 2 year anniversary.
- Dave had his birthday also.
- I switched jobs, same company different location and different franchisee. and a lot less drama.
- Dave also switched jobs. He is still a mechanic but is now back to working for Ford.

I know a lot more has happened. I just can't think of any of it right now. I will photo some photos later today of whats been going on.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.