Since Dave and I both switched jobs in June, there will be no big vacation this year. Over Memorial Day weekend Dave planned a surprise night away. He planned, booked, and packed for the trip.
We left Saturday morning went out to breakfast and headed to where ever he was taking me. We ended up at a resort at Cedar Point. He had gotten us a 2 day pass for Cedar Point and Soak City and 1 night stay at the resort. It had been seven years since we had been there. The last time was my senior prom.
Unfornuately Dave forgot to pack the suntan lotion and for whatever reason we didn't buy any. He came home and had sun poisoning. His forehead swelled up and his eyes got puffy. He looked like he was in so much pain, even though he claimed he wasn't. I ended up taking him to the Urgent Care just incase. They didn't seem to concerned, said to keep him hydrated and gave him steriods to help the swelling go down. Next time we will remember sun tan lotion.
Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bars
6 years ago