Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend Recap

I can't believe it's Monday already. The weekend flew by. Not to much excitment this weekend.

Friday I worked til 9. Came home watched some tv with the hubby then went to bed.
Saturday I worked til 2, hubby worked til 4. When he came home I made lunch and took a nap. Then did homework and cleaned some of the office. Dave wanted pizza for dinner so instead of ordering it I decided to make it home made. It turned out really good. But I ended up burning my arm on the 400 degree Pampered Chef Pizza Stone.


Sunday I worked all day again. I got off at 5. Came home and ran to Walmart to get some groceries. Picked up a movie and came home to watch it with my husband.
I know what a boring weekend. All I really did was work. Thats not much fun.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Ouch girl! I hope your arm heals soon!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.