Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Obsession

My sister got me addicted to a tv show. I could kill her for this. Well not literally. Just what I needed was a new tv show to work into my schedule. True Blood

It is on HBO and we don't get it right now. So thats a good thing but now it makes me want to change to satellite package so I can watch it. The other good thing is season 3 is almost over, I think there is only 1 or 2 new episodes left.
My sister had season 1 and season 2, so I stole them, with the intention of returning eventually. I started watching it and go suckered into it. I sat there the other day and watch 4 episodes in a row I just had to know what happened next. Now I can't wait for season 3 to come out on dvd so I can catch up with everything I missed. 
Normally I am not much into Vampire shows, movie, books etc. Really I can't say that I like Vampire Diaries and Twilight. Lets just say I don't like to much dieing and blood sucking vampires.
Does anyone else watch True Blood?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.