Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend really declares the end of summer. Today's high was only in the 70's, tomorrow is suppose to only be in the 60's. Time to drag back out the jeans and sweatshirts. Its gonna be a cold night. I have enjoyed turning the air off and opening the windows though. I am ready for fall.
This weekend is gonna be a fun one. Saturday after work we are going to go watch the races, out motor is still being fixed. After the race we are going to a friends bon-fire. Sunday I have to work so my hubby gets to sleep in and relax all day, so jealous. Monday we are going to Cedar Point again. I got free tickets, you can't pass that up.

It is Friday, you know what that means. Time for some blog hopping.







and






1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?

My "Me" time I watch tv or play online. Since it is getting into fall and that horrible dreaded winter I enjoy taking baths and reading a book. In the summer I like it sit out on the front porch and watch the cars go by. I don't normally treat myself to mani or pedis, but oh would love to.
2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
My backyard, our vehicles, the garage, a field .... nothing to interesting. At times I do see deer, birds, squirels, and groundhogs.
3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
A domestic house cat. I would love to be lazy all day.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
Manners. I hate when kids don't say please and thank you, ask before taking something, don't clean up after themselfs. At work we have a bowl of suckers.  Some parents let their kids eat as many as they want while they wait. What happened to all you get is one and ask first.
5. Regular or Diet soda?
I don't normally drink soda/pop. Normally when I do it is because I am sharing with my husband. He will not drink diet, so it is regular with him. When I do get my own soda/pop I get diet. I usually choose tea, lemonade, fruit punch, water, etc over any soda/pop though.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.