Wednesday, September 15, 2010

VMA- recap from my point of view


The 2010 Mtv VMA's (video music awards) were on this past Sunday night. I watched it with my husband. Here is my opinion on the show:

- Chelsea Handler did a great job as the host. I would love to see her live.
- I am not a huge fan of Lady Gaga. I think she is so overrated. I do however like her music. But don't think she deserved all the awards she received and her meat dress, I won't even go there.
- I love love Eminem. His performance was great. I loved the surprise appearance of Rihanna.
- I don't understand Florence and the Machine. There performance was just weird.
- Linkin Park is amazing.
- I dislike Kanye West with a passion. I won't go into that either.
- I have to admit Justin Bieber's performance was the first time I ever heard/saw him.
- I wasn't to impressed with Taylor Swifts performance but love that she had a come back for Kanye from last years innocident.


Did you watch it? What did you think of the VMA's? Who did you enjoy their performance? Like dress....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.