Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Holiday Clean - Up

Christmas is just around the corner. It is less than 2 months away, about 8 weeks. It will be here in a blink of an eye. This year being the first year we have a house of our own, we are having Christmas Eve. Normally Christmas Eve isn't a big deal in my family, or on my husbands side. I have decided to change it up a bit, but more on that later.
With Christmas Eve being 58 days away I need to get my house into tip top shape. I have been slacking on the cleaning department. My goal is to do a major deep cleaning of one room/area a week. Then just have to do cosmetic cleaning on that room weekly to keep it up to par.
Each week on Wednesday I will post the "major deep cleaning" I did in that room/area in detail. I will also show what cleaning products I used, what I recommend and don't recommend, etc. I am also going to post what the "cosmetic cleaning" is that I will do weekly after doing the "major deep clean". I am starting next Wenesday November 3, starting with the Kitchen. Here is a list of what rooms/area I will be doing what week. If you would like to follow along and participate you may have to switch things up for rooms that are suitable in your house.

Week 1 November 3- Kitchen
Week 2 November 10- Master Bedroom
Week 3 November 17- Bathroom(s)
Week 4 November 24- Living Room
Week 5 December 1- Laundry Room
Week 6 December 8- Office
Week 7 Decmeber 15- Guest Room
Week 8 December 22- Dining Room

Who's with me? If your interested in joining in on the cleaning fun I will post a link party every week. You can also post this cute little button if you would like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.