Tuesday, November 2, 2010

AHHH Novemeber

Its November already. I have so much I want to do in the next two months. Its one of those where do I even start. Here are recap of last month's To Do List. I went pretty short and simple:

- Decorate for Halloween click HERE to see my decorations


- Exercise atleast 4 day a week

- Try a new dessert- I make pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting.


- Decide what doing with dining room- we got a dining room set and I love it. I had to rearrange but it works out great. Unfornately it has become a little catch-all but I do spent a lot of time using the sitting at the computer and looking out the window in the dining room now. Well worth the money. Also I haven't eatten in the basement at all since I got it.


This months to do list/goals:
Holiday Related:
- decide on whos getting and what doing for christmas cards
- make out and mail christmas cards
- decide on what doing for christmas presents

Craft Related:
- make a new pillow
- make place setting for the dining room table
- make coasters

Food Related:
- make dinner atleast 3 times a week (not leftovers or cheater food)
- make a new dessert
- Continue working on cookbook binder

Other Related:
- finish book I'm reading, start a new one
- start a new 30 day challenge
- do once a week date night with husband
- do once a month get together with girlfriends


Health Related:
- exercise atleast 2 times a week


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.