Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Black Friday Craziness

I was one of those Crazy People out there on Black Friday. David and I decided to go to Walmart since some of their sales started at 12:01. We got there at 11:30 and it was already so crazy. You could barely move in the store. If you have a cart it make it 100 times worse. We started off without a cart but ended up getting one. We went to get a shop vac, an electric skillet, and a toy laptop. We also ended up getting a picture frame set, a fur real kitty, and a bunch of movies. I couldn't pass up some of the deals. I got 1 person done on the list. We ended not getting out of there until around 3 with such long hectic unorganized lines. David had to work at 8 so we went home and went to bed. I had planned on getting up and going to Target and getting some of their doorbusters too. That didn't happen. I decided to keep sleeping.
All in all I would do Walmart again as long as I didn't have to stand outside (which we didnt) and wasn't going for the hot item or big electronics.
Did you go out for any Black Friday Shopping?

1 comments:

Hanna said...

i there. I am your newest follower from the blog hop! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
Take a peek at my handmade giveaways when you stop by. I have 6 going on now:)

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.