Monday, April 18, 2011

Guess What

I gave my husband a surprise for our 9 year dating anniversary, which was Febuary 12, 2011. I know I am a little late at posting this. Things have been crazy the past few months, and I am ready to get back into the blogging world.
Anyways. We went out to a late breakfast early lunch at IHOP. I gave him this box and this present.

We're Expecting
I had found out 3 days before when I took a test at work. I was sick at the time and taking otc meds so I ended up going to the doctor the next day to make sure the test was right and to get pills for being sick. I decided to wait and surprise him for our anniversary.
We are both so excited. We had actually stopped ttc for a little bit. I stopped charting thinking the stress of trying and my horrible work hours were possibly causing our infertility. I am a prime example of when you stop trying it happens.
Dave and I both had ants in our pants and wanted to tell everyone right then. I convienced him to wait until Valentines Day, which was only 2 days away anyways. We got both sets of parents cards that said "Happy Valentines Day Grandma and Grandpa". I also got my sister one that said "Happy Valentines Day to the World Greatest Aunt". They all both the hint and are so excited for us.
My due date is October 8, 2011. I am currently 15 weeks and 3 days. Here is my latest belly picture. I notice that I am gaining weight in the belly since my pants are not fitting very well. I have been wearing a belly band.


There has been so much that has happened this year and so much with my pregnancy I could be here for days telling you all about it. I won't scare you away with a horribly long post today, more will be to come.





P.S. I will be in the process of updating my blog info in the next couple of days to get rid of all broken links.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.