Monday, May 2, 2011

17 weeks

I am a few days late on this. I was 17 weeks on Saturday. It was a crazy hectic weekend I didn't have time to get on the computer also didn't get to take a photo.

Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along Are You: 17weeks

Size of Baby: Onion 5 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I am still down 6 lbs. but haven't lost any more weight in 3 weeks but also haven't gained any more.

Maternity Clothes: Yes and No. Still wearing my normal shirts. My comfy pants and shorts still fit. I have one pair of jeans I still fit in and a pair a work pants that were big to begin with. My other pants I have been wearing the belly band with for a few weeks now. I bought some maternity shirts the other day while they were on sale.

Gender: We find out May 18, only 16 more days

Movement: Haven't felt as much movement this week.

Sleep: Been pretty good this week.

Cravings: Right now I want egg salad. Who wants to make me some.

Symptoms: Nausea, round ligament pain, breast tenderness, heart burn, and this week has started dry eyes.

Best Moment (s) this week: its been 3 weeks since Ive been n the hospital. I'm not getting sick as much but still nauseated.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.