Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Belated Easter

Happy Belated Easter. Hope everyone had a great holiday. I ended up working on Sunday morning from 6 am to noon. Since we don't really do anything besides dinner, I had no problem letting the others work who had kids at home and do things. I was surprised how busy Dunkin Donuts was on Easter morning. We got a bunch of calls asking if we were open. I guess everyone wanted donuts before church.
After work I came home and took a nap, nothing new. All I seem to do is sleep still. I thought after the first trimester you were suppose to have more energy. After my nap my inlaws, niece and brother in law came over for dinner. They brought everything including the grill. We had steaks. I use to never be a steak eater before being pregnant. Since being pregnant I love steak.
What did everyone else do for easter?

1 comments:

Pennie said...

I haven't stopped by in a while...didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations!!!!

When I was pregnant (way back when), I had tastes for all sorts of things I normally never craved...so get used to it!

Glad your Easter went well, and that you got some sleep. Your systems are working for two now, so you may feel more sleepy throughout the whole 9 months...relax! Take advantage of it! Sleep is something you may not get for a while after the baby is born. ;) Grab it while you can. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.