Happy 4 months to Aubriella.
- She is outgrowing her size 1 diapes and will be starting size 2 once we are out of 1's, which will be in a few days.
- She's wearing size 0-3 months clothes still for the most part. Depending on the brand some are 3 to 6 months.
- Aubriella loves to stare at the fish.
- She loves her tummy time. Especially when she is laying on us and looking at us, she just likes to talk away.
- Her drooling has started. Teething has begun. No feelings of teeth yet though.
- Aurbriella likes to sit and watch us eat. She wants to try whatever you have, even though she is not suppose to. Everything she has tried she likes: ranch dressing, french onion dip, cream cheese, chocolate syrup, carmel apple empanda (taco bell)
- She is still sleeping in bed with us. I have started putting her in the pack and play next to the bed a few hours each night that I don't work.
- Depending on the night she wakes up once other nights its every two hours. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason.
- I pulled out the swing the other day to give it a try again and she loves it.
- She loves her bouncy seat and sits in it quite often.
- You can tell when she is hungry cause she cries and holds her hands. When she is tired she starts to rub her eyes.
- Aubriella can be a chatty cathy at times and will tell you all about her day.
- She is a happy baby and smiles and giggles all the time.
Thats a lot of stuff sorry.
We got to the dr tomorrow for her 4 month wellness appointment with shorts and all her new stats. I'll post tomorrow with her new weight, height, updates etc.
Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bars
6 years ago